Orders of Protection
Seeking and defending domestic violence orders of protection
Including missed & delayed diagnoses, medication errors, surgical errors, and nursing home claims
Real Estate Transactions
Including the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties
Civil & family law
Comprehensive Legal Services In Bloomington
Located in the heart of Central Illinois, Kraft, Wood & Kelly, LLC is a full-service law firm that offers the highest quality legal services from attorneys who are recognized leaders in their fields, not only in the Bloomington-Normal legal community but throughout Central Illinois.
As a full-service law firm, we represent clients in a broad spectrum of legal matters. Our attorneys appear in state and federal courts, appellate courts, and at administrative hearings. We also engage in mediation as necessary to meet our clients’ needs.
A Team Approach From Highly Focused Attorneys
As a team, we have the extensive knowledge, experience and resources necessary to handle all of these matters successfully. However, our lawyers each focus on a select number of legal practice areas. It is this focus that marks us as leaders in our field.
Clients of Kraft, Wood & Kelly, LLC work with a team of lawyers who possess the capacity to handle their diverse legal needs — including even the most complex and sophisticated matters.
Our Bloomington-Normal law firm provides legal services to clients throughout Central Illinois, including:
- Family law and divorce, including allocations of parenting time and parental decision making (formerly custody and visitation), child support, property division, and spousal support/maintenance.
- Criminal defense, including traffic, DUI, misdemeanors, and certain felony offenses.
- Personal injury and wrongful death, including automobile accidents, trucking accidents, products liability, medical malpractice, hospital liability, and nursing home claims
- Workers’ compensation, representing injured workers in matters under the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act
- Real estate transactions, including the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties
- Estate planning, including the drafting and review of wills, trusts, living wills, guardianships, and other estate planning documents
- General civil litigation